My Favourite Surf Edits #1 Emerald Odyssey

I came across this video a few months ago and instantly fell in love with it. I'm not a massive surfer groupie, I don't follow the tour like I should. But when I see a video that's so fresh, inspiring and different, I really want to share that with everyone else.




I have decided to compile a list of my favourite videos I've found so far this year. Whilst working at Wavelength I was scouring the internet for new videos throughout the day, and I seemingly got ridiculously excited when I found a video about a female surfer. This is mainly because the internet is constantly inundated with incredible videos of guys surfing, and it's fair enough because the majority of those videos are insane. However, as soon as there's a great video of an incredible girl surfing, I'd rather post that out there, just to show how incredible women's surfing is, and how these talented ladies should be up with the best of them.

The first on the list is Dillon Chang's beautifully crafted 'Emerald Odyssey', starring Courtney Conlogue. Courtney sways away from the usual Dream Tour route, evading the usual sunny tropical landscapes and bikini clad bodies and opting, instead for the rawness of cold water surfing. Here she surfs the stunning emerald isle where she scores some of Ireland's finest.

I love everything about this edit, the breathtaking scenery, the music, and that first of Conlogue's waves at 1:15. Watch. Enjoy. And feel all the more content for watching this on a sunny Autumn morning. I hope this inspires you to get out there and surf your butt off! It did for me!


Emerald Odyssey from Dillon Chang on Vimeo.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig