September Goals And Another Yoga Video For Surfers

I just stumbled upon this interview from Cooler Mag with the inspiring Lucy Foster Perkins. This woman just makes me want to go and live the nomadic existence I've always dreamed of but have felt too ashamed in achieving it. Possibly, a life that seems too easy to others? But regardless, it's one that would make me incredibly happy, and what does it matter what other people think of you?

This summer has thrown some pretty amazing opportunities my way, some of which didn't work out quite how I imagined. But now, I'm thinking it's all worked out in my favour. I firmly believe in the saying 'Everything happens for a reason'. I'm happy to have had the experiences I've had this summer, but now I'm getting excited for what I'm going to be working towards next. Something I'm going to throw myself into head and heart first. Training as a personal trainer!!!!!!

I'm so so ready for the challenge and the hard work that this course entails. Ready to improve myself and help others. Here's my September goals to push me to work harder and achieve everything I want whilst staying happy and healthy. Writing lists makes me feel a little bit more like I know what's actually going on in my muddled little head.


SEPTEMBER GOALS

SURF. TRAVEL. YOGA.

-PRACTICE 20 MINS (MINIMUM) OF YOGA EVERY DAY-

-SURF/ GET IN THE OCEAN EVERY DAY- 

-LEARN A PHRASE IN FRENCH FOR OUR FRANCE ROAD TRIP EVERYDAY-
(TODAY'S PHRASE- POUVEZ-VOUS ME DIRE OÙ EST LA PLAGE, S'IL VOUS PLAÎT)

-STAY ACTIVE-

-READ MORE-

-WORK HARD-

-EAT HEALTHY- 

Get me on that matt! I need to work on improving my posture and flexibility so I'm implementing yoga into my every day. Something to get me moving, sweating. stretching, burning, smiling, flexing and happy.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig