September Favourites #1


September has become my HEALTHY month. I always strive to be as healthy as possible, and in CORNWALL, when you spend most of your time outdoors and in the OCEAN  it's not too difficult. But these recipes make staying healthy just that little bit easier... and delicious! 


What better way to start each morning than with a juice packed full of GOODNESS! This is just one of the JUICY recipes I have been starting my mornings with. It's a perfect PRE-SURF or APRES-SURF BOOSTER. I get bored with having the same juice everyday so I have to mix it up, which all depends on what's in the fridge, FRUIT BOWL, and soon, what's growing in the VEG PATCH :


CHOP CHOP CHOP...

EHHHHH VOILA ...

DEEEEELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS!!!

A glass of  JUICE, a mug of PUKKA detox tea, and GLUTEN FREE porridge oats mixed with ALMOND MILK, CHIA SEEDS and PEANUT BUTTER makes a lovely way to start the day.  

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig