Beach Wanderings

At the moment I am car-less! I have no vehicle to get around, to even get out of Newquay! The past few weeks have been a bit of a pain. Cornwall certainly doesn’t have the best public transport, which makes it hard to get from A to B. However, now being vehicle-less, it has prompted me to hop on my bike ( a £20 bargain from a charity shop with a basket on the front) and attempt to explore as much as possible, something I wouldn’t have done with a car. On my adventure days I have found secret trails and pathways and even better, shortcuts to the beach! 



I have had a very lucky few adventures where my bike has taken me down to the coast to discover new rock pools and hidden coves unearthed by leap low tides. 

Doing my bit for the environment along the way. 
Whipsy is my local beach, everyone should pay special attention to this sign.

  Sunny rays and sandy shores

 Barnacles



A stranded flipper 

Whipsy to Watergate
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig